Freitag, 13. August 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday afternoon was soooooo wonderful! Went downtown with my friend (www.itsahype.blogspot.com) and had a great time with her!! Really, the air was so...summer-like. :D You could feels summer's vibrations on your skin. I just loved it!
Aaaand enjoyed mostly the time spent with my friend! She's such a pretty and gorgeous girl, but you'll see it anyway if you visit her blog or visit mine (again ;) ) and see my next post. :P *surprise surprise planned*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

soundtrack: :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. dolcezza

    uno sorpresa....i wonder what it can be :)
    I'm so pry...please tell me
    ti voglio un mondo di bene <3

    AntwortenLöschen