Samstag, 7. August 2010

Kabinenparty

ein ganz normaler Donnerstag, bevor mein Brüderchen und ich ins Bali gehen...:D

a usual thursday before my lill' bro and me go dancin' ... :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can't help but don't like the last pictrue because of my eyes...one is darker than the other and don't know how to fix it...:D but had a lot of fun :D


Question-issue:
What is your strategy against cloudy thoughts on rainy days?
Dear readers, would you mind following me directly? I really appreciate your comments but pleeeaase...follow me?? *makin sweet-gloomy eyes* It would really help me keep it goin' on here :)

News-issue:
I got booked :D as photographer for our big family-trip next weekend. Fotographs to come! :)

1 Kommentar: